http://ronlanehomeinspections.com/wp-json/oembed/1.0//"https:////ronlanehomeinspections.com///" his comment is here Everything was going so well, then ….
If there’s one thing you can count on in life, it is change! Whether it is changes in your professional life (a new job/career, loss of job, relocation, starting your own business) or changes in your personal life (recently married, suddenly divorced, empty nesters, caretakers of your parents, college graduate), most of us find change and transitions overwhelming. Changes come with uncertainty and usually create anxiety for us. No matter which way you look at it, the bottom line is that change is hard to navigate on your own.
Why? Because as human beings we find it hard to see ourselves objectively. We go through our day wondering why our careers and lives are not working. We try to figure out why we can’t seem to get ourselves unstuck. We question why we are not making better choices for ourselves. Quite simply, results are harder to achieve and the journey is prolonged when you go through transition by yourself.
A career and transitions coach brings a fresh perspective and objectivity to your situation. You gain clarity, discover what’s working and what you can let go of, determine your vision of your future, define goals and develop a plan for making them a reality so you can live a life of purpose and fulfillment.
If you are in a career transition, we help you:
- Explore and identify your unique talents, core values, passions and strengths
- Develop a personalized plan to for making your ideal opportunities happen
- Make sure you have the tools available to make decisions that will move you in the direction of your vision
- Stay focused, motivated and accountable
- Celebrate with you as you land the right fit for the right opportunity
If you are in a life transition, we help you:
- Expand skills to cope and adapt to this challenge
- Determine what’s important for the next chapter in your life
- Tap into your potential so you can seize the opportunities ahead of you
- Push beyond obstacles and patterns that may be sabotaging your success
- make the changes that help you lead a happier, more fulfilled life
Felicity is an incredible coach for career and life transitions. She is insightful and will guide you to discover your incredible potential and your vision for your future. Felicity has been through career changes as well as unexpected life transitions. She understands the challenges that change brings and the importance of finding a way to not only move forward but find fullfilment and purpsoe. Felicity will support you as you to look at the truth of your situation and will not only encourage but cheer you on as you get steady on your feet again, find your true voice and start living out your dreams!
Why An Introductory Session is Risk Free For You
- Did we mention the Introductory Session is FREE!
- You can ‘try it on’ and see if coaching is right for you and your situation
- Just the act of scheduling a call with us creates forward movement
- If you continue to do what you’ve always done, you’ll continue to be stuck where you currently are!