http://bloggerjin.com/2015/09/getting-tilly-ready-for-reception/?share=twitter http://bluebmuffin.com/KSVeZ/ Cash-flow ~ Debt Free ~ Retirement
The secret to having financial freedom is really not a secret – spend less than you earn and invest the difference wisely. Sounds easy, right! And yet we struggle. For some of us, the challenge is to stay accountable to this formula consistently. For others, there is more to our financial stories, like insurmountable debt or unexpected long term health expenses. When you need more than a financial formula to help you succeed financially, partner with a financial coach. With clear information a financial coach will help you set up specific actions to achieve the results you are seeking.
Here are 5 Reasons people hire a financial coach. Which one is yours?
- You don’t know where to get started and would like a step by step plan to reach your goals.
- You’re ready to stop procrastinating about your financial future and start planning for living abundantly.
- You want to take action, pay off your bills and start saving.
- You want to balance your life and work so you’re not sacrificing your time with family or health but are building true wealth.
- You want increased results, make fewer mistakes and create lasting change for your finances.
Having a financial coach provides you with a professional partnership. You get experience and knowledgeable insight that assists you in setting strategic goals, and implementing action plans while providing you with the needed accountability to achieve the results you are seeking. Financial coaching is an interactive learning experience and an experienced coach will tailored the conversation to your life and your needs.
Glennis understands how challenging it is to keep up with the flow of information and changes that are happening in our complex financial world today. With over 40 years experience in personal finance, business finance, insurance and securities, she has a deep understanding of investments, college planning, long-term health care planning, estate planning, Medicare, medical and life insurance, becoming debt free and basic budgeting. With keen insight and an ability to simplify the complex, Glennis will help you create a plan that works for you so you can achieve your financial goals.
Why An Introductory Session is Risk Free For You To Try
- Did we mention the Introductory Session is FREE!
- You can ‘try it on’ and see if coaching is right for you and your situation
- Just the act of scheduling a call with us creates forward movement
- If you continue to do what you’ve always done, you’ll continue to be stuck where you currently are!